Kawasaki Ninja 250 RR specifications
“Kawasaki Japan realized the automotive market in Indonesia is very large, especially in the type of motor sport,” said Freddyanto through the launch.
New Kawasaki Ninja 250 RR ABS has two color variants, namely Lime Green/Ebony and Passion Red/White Stardust. As for the Ninja non-ABS colors, Lime Green, Ebony, and Stardust White Pear.
the following Kawasaki Ninja 250 RR specifications:
- Type of engine: 4 stroke, water cooling, two parallel
- The contents of the cylinder: 249 cc
- Diameter x steps: 62.0×41.2 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.3:1
- Valve system: DOHC, 8 valve
- Supply wok fuel: Fuel injection system with dual throttle valve
- Ignition: Digital
- Starter system: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Maximum power: 23.5 kW (32 PS) / 11 000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 21.0 Nm / 10,000 rpm
- The instrument panel
Panel instrument / speedometer is mounted on this bike look bigger and complete with a mix of analog and digital. Multi-function LCD screen with a variety of features including a fuel gauge.
- Fuel tank
The latest design shows the form of fuel and provide the function. In addition to providing a powerful supersport image, allowing the rider to stay in shape arm to improve the feedback on the framework at the track.
Crossbar rim design inspirations contributed by 10 Ninja ZX-14R that makes it look classy. This rim is designed for a variety of conditions. 140 mm rear tire size to make the motor 250 so as New Ninja supersport bike.
- Single seat cover (accessories)
If you want to give a more sporty touch, single seat is ideal as a complement of accessories. For the new Kawasaki Ninja prepare with sharp design, combined with a body color that gives the impression of sporty and aerodynamic.
This motor sport has a short-style exhaust with silencer just like Ninja ZX-10R and 6R. Kawasaki Ninja 250 RR with silencer features a stainless steel wok suppressed to contribute to the design and to protect passengers.